Monday 27 October 2014

Weight Gain/Body Changes......

So after you have a baby loosing weight is really difficult. My son is now 2 months and 3 weeks old but I am still gaining so much weight. I thought it would be easy to loose all the weight I gained during pregnancy. When you are going through pregnancy your body is out through so much and takes ages to repair itself.
I walk my dog twice a day I am up and down like a yoyo dealing with Leland and doing housework so I can't understand where I am going wrong.
So today I decided it was time to make more of an effort to try loose weight because it is affecting me in more ways than my clothes being tight, I have very little confidence to go places on my own and I feel like everyone will look at me and think I'm fat.
Today was the start of healthy eating we had hot chorizo salad. A combination of grapes mushrooms, chorizo, caramelised onion chutney, balsamic glaze and salad leads.


Its a pretty simple and quick recipe.


Final outcome!

Fingers crossed I can shift this weight so I can marry Joe next year when I get my confidence back.

Tomorrows a new day and a new start for exercise and healthy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment