Thursday 23 October 2014

Get To Know Me...

Since this is the first time we have met, here is a little bit about me: I am a bubbly, coffee drinking, dog loving, sweet treat loving, red haired mum to a beautiful baby boy.
My name is Megan-Lavinia: Lavinia after the character in the Shakespeare play Titus Andronicus (my mum fell in love with the name when she studied the play at school)
I live at home with my fiancé, my dog and my son.
I spend most of my free time; creating, crafting, taking photos, buying way too much stationary and just enjoying spending time with the people I love. Life is pretty normal for me!
I started this blog to share stuff I create, what I get up to and my challenge of  organizing and get through day to day life as its not always easy being a 19 year old mum.
Anyway that's just a little bit about me.
I hope you stay and hang out.

I'm just starting out so any hints, tips and constructive criticism would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys
Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment